1. Wu C., Z. Peng, and Y. Ben-Zion (2009). Non-linearity and temporal changes of fault zone site response associated with strong ground motion, Geophys. J. Int., 176, 265-278, doi:10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.04005.x.
2. Wu C., Z. Peng, and D. Assimaki (2009). Temporal changes in site response associated with strong ground motion of 2004 Mw6.6 Mid-Niigata earthquake sequences in Japan, Bull. Seism. Soc. Am., 99(6), 3487-3495, doi:10.1785/0120090108. (PDF available)
3. Wu C., Z. Peng, and Y. Ben-Zion (2010). Refined thresholds for nonlinear ground motion and temporal changes of site response associated with medium size earthquakes, Geophys. J. Int., 183, 1567-1576, doi:10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04704.x.
4. Peng Z., C. Wu, and C. Aiken (2011). Delayed triggering of microearthquakes by multiple surface waves circling the Earth, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L04306, doi: 2010GL046373. (PDF available)
GT News Release | Discovery News Report | ScienceNewsLine Report | CaliforniaWatch Report
5. Wu C., Z. Peng, W. Wang, and Q. Chen (2011). Dynamic triggering of shallow earthquakes near Beijing, China, Geophys. J. Int., 185, 1321-1334, doi:10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05002.x.
6. Wu C. and Z. Peng (2011). Temporal changes of site response during the Mw9.0 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake, Earth Planets Space, 63(7), 791-795.
GT News Release | NSF Podcast
7. Chao K., Z. Peng, C. Wu, C.-H. Lin, and C.-C. Tang (2011).
Remote triggering of non-volcanic tremor around Taiwan, Geophys. J. Int., 188, 301-324, doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05261.x.
8. Wu C. and Z. Peng (2012). Long-term change of site response after the Mw9.0 Tohoku Earthquake in Japan, Earth Planets Space. 64, 1259-1266.
9. Wu J., Z. Peng, W. Wang, X. Gong, Q. Chen, and C. Wu (2012). Comparison of dynamic triggering near Beijing, China following recent Sumatra earthquakes Geophys. Res. Lett., 39(21), L21310.
10. Wu C. D. Shelly, J. Gomberg, Z. Peng and P. Johnson (2013). Long-term changes of earthquake inter-event times and low-frequency earthquake recurrence in central California, Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 368, 144-150, doi: 10.1016/j.epsl.2013.03.007.
11. Gong X., Q. Chen, Z. Peng, W. Wang, C. Wu, and J. Wu, Remotely triggered seismicity around the Fangshan pluton near Beijing following the 2010 Mw8.8 Chile earthquake, manuscript submitted to Chinese Journal of Geophysics, in review.
12. Wu C., X. Meng, Z. Peng, and Y. Ben-Zion, Non-accelerating foreshock activity of the 1999 Mw7.1 Duzce, Turkey earthquake, manuscript in preparation for GRL.
13. Wu C. and Z. Peng, Remote triggering of moderate earthquakes in east Asia, manuscript in preparation.
14. Aiken C., Z. Peng, and C. Wu, Dynamic triggering of microearthquakes in the Long Valley Caldera and Coso Geothermal Field, manuscript in preparation.
Invited Talks and Conference Abstracts are listed in my CV