GIPSY6 Processing for Modern Geodetic Methods
by Andrew Newman
Please refer to the Background of GIPSY Processing.
Work in Progress:
- While we are performing the processing, I will be updating these webpages frequently. I hope that by the end, we will have a
useful online resource 'cookbook' of examples for GPS processing using GIPSY.
- Actual processing will occur at the University of Miami Geodesy Lab for the time being.
- We are currently working to develop our own setup. I hope Chris and I can get this completed in the next few weeks.
Table of Contents:
- Converting 'dat' files to RINEX format using teqc
- some notes on RINEX
- Processing at Georgia Tech
- Analysing timeseries data (GD files)